Creative Writingggg

I remember the day like it was just yesterday. I was just patrolling the desert to see

If there were any enemies in the distance. Nothing happened and I just kept looking in my binoculars but nothing happened. It was about 2 hours until the sentry named Johnny came walking to me to check up with me and report back to base. I said there was no movement or anything. He said ok and said I have to get back to base. I didn’t want him to leave because it’s pretty boring in the middle of the desert watching sand. I told him to stay for a little bit. He said yes but only for a little bit because than the commander would get nervous and send troops to look for us. He sat down next to me and we started talking about our personal life because I don’t really know Johnny. I found out he has a wife a baby girl and a german shepard. I told him about me and that I have a girlfriend and a golden retriever. After that we talked about the guys back at camp. He really hates Bob. After about half an hour talking he said we should get going. I agreed and we started walking back. We were silent most of the time until we heard a gunshot and fell down. I didn’t know where it came from or who shot it but I still told Johnny to get down. I started feeling massive pain and looked down at my leg. A sniper had shot me. I gave my sniper to Johnny because he was too far to shoot with a rifle. I told him to lay on his stomach and aim carefully. His first shot was a miss. I could tell he was nervous because he was sweating. I told him to calm down and he did. He aimed took the shot and hit the sniper in the head. He looked around to see if there was anymore but there wasn’t. He helped me up and started walking me back to base.

Comments

  1. Your story is not showing up on the blog. I can see it in blogger.com. Can you please fix? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Reviewww

About me

Freee postttt