I like to play sports like soccer and basketball. I love Rick and Morty, and playing PS4. I like to eat food especially meat. I like to read books. I hate doing homework and chores.
I remember the day like it was just yesterday. I was just patrolling the desert to see If there were any enemies in the distance. Nothing happened and I just kept looking in my binoculars but nothing happened. It was about 2 hours until the sentry named Johnny came walking to me to check up with me and report back to base. I said there was no movement or anything. He said ok and said I have to get back to base. I didn’t want him to leave because it’s pretty boring in the middle of the desert watching sand. I told him to stay for a little bit. He said yes but only for a little bit because than the commander would get nervous and send troops to look for us. He sat down next to me and we started talking about our personal life because I don’t really know Johnny. I found out he has a wife a baby girl and a german shepard. I told him about me and that I have a girlfriend and a golden retriever. After that we talked about the guys back at camp. He really hates Bob. After about half an ho...
There are many things I want for the new year but one of them is to be more active. I'm more of a person who likes to be playing ps4 instead of going out. I want to change that and get better at some sports like soccer and basketball. I also want to eat more fruit this year.
I was sitting in my bed at 10:00 at night thinking I have a lot to be thankful for. 1. My parents because if they can get me things and I can always count on them to be their for me 2. Books because I can always read one if I'm bored 3. My brothers because I can count on them to do something even though they can be annoying 4. I'm greatfull for my health because I can play sports and eat lots of food and still be healthy 5. I'm greatfull for all the electronics I have because some people don't have them 6. I'm greatfull for my grandma because she can always cheer me up and give great hug 7. My PS4 because I can always play it when I don't want to read 8. Friends because I can always do something with them 9. My Phone because I can always contact someone if I need to 10. The Cubs winning the World Series because I knew they could do it and I have been a fan since I was little That was my gratitude list and things I'm thankful for.
Comments
Post a Comment