Freeee Post

I don't know what to talk about so I'm going to talk about me. I am colorblind. Not many people know. I have trouble seeing dark greens dark purples and dark blues. I have gotten used to it but sometimes my family will joke about it. I also got staples in my head when i was little. My brother was pushing me in my little Tike car down the driveway and I jumped out because it was going to fast so I cut open my head and had to go to the hospital. When I was in preschool I was walking towards my chair I slipped and my chin went into the side of the table and I had to get stitches. Those injures were six weeks apart and the doctors were worried that something was wrong.

Comments

  1. I bet that hurt. When I was younger I got 5 scars in my head and lots of scrapes and scars in my arms and legs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Reviewww

About me

Freee postttt