What Gifts do I want and to Givveee

This year there are some gifts that I want for Channukah.

  1.  A new phone. My phone is a 5c and a handy down so you can see why I want a new one.
  2. Rainbow Six Siege. It looks like a very fun fps ( first person shooter) and a lot of my friends have it.
  3. 10 lb Hershey bar. Who would not want a 10 lb bar of chocolate to get through a year of school.
  4. Google home. Its basically siri but you don't have to touch a button and you can play games with it.
  5. A new blanket. The blanket for my bed is not really warm and its not that soft
 These are things I want to give

    1. My Grandma. I want to give her my Bar Mitzvah photos.
    2. My 2 baby cousins. I'm going to go shopping with my mom and get them toys.
    3. My little brother. I'm going to get him some Pokemon cards.
    4. I'm going to get my older brother a new hat because he loves them.
    5. My brothers and I are going to get my parents a gift card to go out to dinner.
Those are the things I want and are going to give.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Reviewww

About me

Freee postttt