Dear Diaryyyy

              
               April 8, 2017

              Dear Diary,

Today is the day before my Bar Mitzvah. I'm so nervous. My family and I took the day off of work and school to take the pictures and get everything ready. It was fun taking the day off of school but reality punched me in the gut and said your doing this for tomorrow. It made me even more scared because I have never been in front of so many people leading the service. When we were taking pictures my grandma kept saying you're going to do great, but I didn't think that at that moment. I was thinking about the party in the evening which was going to be so fun. I also was thinking of the gifts that I would receive from doing so well. The whole day of staying at home and getting ready and picking out clothes was a little weird. I spent a while going over and listening to my Torah verses which is 5 paragraphs and in Hebrew. I also spent the day  relaxing. I was so worried that I would make a big mistake but my family said that I would do great. Well its time for me to go to sleep so I can wake up at 8:30 to get ready. I really wonder why people have Bar and Bat Mitzvah's at 10:00 in the morning. Good night and shabat shalom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Reviewww

About me

Freee postttt